The Bellin Health Women’s Half Marathon is a beautiful urban loop course. This race can be completed as an individual or as a 2-person relay team with each person running approximately half of the 13.1-mile distance.
Our course begins outside the KI Convention Center in downtown Green Bay, taking participants across the Fox River, south through the Broadway shopping district, through a short industrial section to the tree-lined boulevards of Ashwaubenon and De Pere. The halfway point (6.5 miles) on Fifth Street in De Pere will offer beverages and a relay handoff area. From there, participants will take a short jaunt through the St. Norbert College area before crossing the Claude Allouez Bridge in De Pere and jumping onto the Fox River Trail. Runners will follow the scenic Fox River Trail north, finishing in the heart of downtown on Green Bay’s landmark CityDeck.
This is a fun, flat, beautiful course that’s spectator friendly from start to finish.
• The start area is at the KI Convention Center in downtown Green Bay
• The course is flat, with a net elevation change of only 3 feet.
• The course is entirely on paved surface with the first 7.5 miles on concrete and the last 5.6 miles on asphalt (Fox River Trail).
• The finish is at the CityDeck in downtown Green Bay.
• There will be 8 replenishment stations with water, Gatorade, porta-potties and medical support available along the course. The stations are located every 1.5-2 miles.
• Click here for route map
After crossing the finish line, participants will receive their finisher medallions, food, beverages and complimentary massages.
Our course features countless great spots to watch our half marathon and two-person relay participants. Some of our favorites include:
• The Copper Rock Coffee Spectator Sendoff Zone: N. Broadway Street, between Dousman and N. Walnut. Send the ladies off by lining Broadway with cheering fans! Parking is available in a public lot off Chestnut, between Walnut and Dousman, and on city streets both east and west of Broadway.
• Mile 3.75: Verhalen, Inc., 500 Pilgrim Way; enter from Ashland Avenue and park in the Verhalen Inc. parking lot, a short walk to Broadway.
• Mile 7.75, Voyageur Park: Encompass Childcare Children’s Zone — Staff and friends of Encompass Childcare will be on hand to engage kids with pennants to decorate and other fun activities to help cheer on our participants.
• Mile 10.75: Fox River Trail, behind Schenck SC at 2200 Riverside Drive
• Finish Line: Park at the Cherry Street Ramp at the corner of Cherry and Madison streets and enter the CityDeck at Pine Street. The boardwalk will be open along the west (closest to river) side to access the finish chute, which is located just north of Walnut Street.