The Bellin Health Women’s Half Marathon is a beautiful urban loop course. This race can be completed as an individual or as a 2-person relay team with each person running approximately half of the 13.1-mile distance.
Our course begins outside the KI Convention Center in downtown Green Bay, taking participants across the Fox River, south through the Broadway shopping district, through a short industrial section to the tree-lined boulevards of Ashwaubenon and De Pere. The halfway point (6.5 miles) on Fifth Street in De Pere will offer beverages and a relay handoff area. From there, participants will take a short jaunt through the St. Norbert College area before crossing the Claude Allouez Bridge in De Pere and jumping onto the Fox River Trail. Runners will follow the scenic Fox River Trail north, finishing in the heart of downtown on Green Bay’s landmark CityDeck.
This is a fun, flat, beautiful course that’s spectator friendly from start to finish.
• The start area is at the KI Convention Center in downtown Green Bay
• The course is flat, with a net elevation change of only 3 feet.
• The course is entirely on paved surface with the first 7.5 miles on concrete and the last 5.6 miles on asphalt (Fox River Trail).
• The finish is at the CityDeck in downtown Green Bay.
• There will be 8 replenishment stations with water, Gatorade, porta-potties and medical support available along the course. The stations are located every 1.5-2 miles.
• Click here for route map
After crossing the finish line, participants will receive their finisher medallions, food, beverages and complimentary massages.
This course is very spectator friendly, with many easy access points for family and friends to cheer on their loved one. The easiest route for spectators to get to the finish area is by parking at the Cherry Street Parking Ramp (200 Cherry Street in Green Bay) and walking one block north to Pine Street to access the Green Bay CityDeck. More details on spectator locations on the course will be shared as the event date draws near.